Monday 12 September 2011

Dear miss Greta

I am Rasmus from the first year of the IB diploma at Stonehill International school. I and the student body at my school have problems with the food at our school and it affects our lives.
The food at our school is very bad. It is the same from week to week and a lot of students have become sick after eating it. A lot of students from my grade and other grades are missing days of school because they got sick from the food the previous day. It is also a problem because some students do not eat in school and affects their focus in class and when they do in class assignments. The food need to change in order to make the teaching for the teachers easier and for the students to get higher grades.
I think we should hire a new staff or get our food checked by a food professional to decide wether it is legal for them to cook for us since the food might be slightly poisonous. This will most likely increase most of the students grades and make a lot of teachers happier when their job becomes easier and more active.



Letter to a friend
Hello mate
My summer was amazing, I met a ton of new people and it was a lot of fun. Even though it's not what I've been looking forward to but school started next week. It is even worse than last year because now the food is so crap I can't even eat in school. First time I ate it I was sick for a whole week and missed tons of work in school. I wrote a mail to the school department and I suggested change either in staff or in the system and I really hope it would go through. I hate this school sometimes and I hope they can do this for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment